Hi, I’m Lucie Pellier
I’m from Lyon, France, and live in Girona, Spain, since 2003. After studying Communication and a postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing and Social Media, I’ve decided to specialize in the Tourism sector, a key sector in my professional career, more specifically Ecotourism and Adventure travel.
I want to participate in the development of tourism which is respectful of nature and people, promoting a more sustainable, active and adventurous way to travel and I also want to be part of the development of the local economy without harming the ecosystem or the local population.
I’m currently collaborating with Skitude as the Brand Sponsorship / Partnership manager and working for my own as a Digital Consultant for Tourism, Ecotourism & Adventure travel. I run two companies:
I also teach online advertising at the University of Vic-UCC Master’s Degree and made a webinar for the EAE Business School Barcelona students. Regarding voluntary projects, I am the secretary of the association Digitals Girona and co-organizer of the official WordPress meetup in Girona.
10 things you don’t know about me:
- I love salads, and always try to mix ingredients of all colors.
- Thunders scare me a lot but I always try to hide it.
- I have high myopia and astigmatism and started wearing glasses when I was only 5 years old.
- I’ve never seen “Lost”.
- I’ve practiced boxing for 7 years.
- My second name is Audrey.
- As a child, I was almost always the first of the class.
- I’m not very productive in the morning, I’m more nocturnal.
- I’m not good at all at nail painting.
- I love to try new activities and learn new things: skydiving, japanese language, surfing, skating, ori tahiti…